*An affiliate of the "Nellis National Real Estate Lists" - a network of top real estate agents dedicated to providing home buyers & sellers the best resources and services to make your dreams come true!
FEATURED Log Homes
IN Greenwood, Norfolk, VA
Getting the Log housing LookBesides protecting your home's inside from fading, a stain can offer a splash of colour. Choose a golden stain to use throughout the house, or pick sheer-colored stains to individualize specific rooms. Hanging pictures and other items on log walls is a snap—even with circular logs, pictures will hang straight. And if you relocate your art frequently, there's no need to cover up nail holes since they blend in
Benefits of Log properties:
- Structural reliability. To this day we see old log homesteads still standing unchanged in the wilderness.
- Visually pleasing. Log homes are nature at its best. You'll feel at peace with nature in your log homes.
- Forever in fashion. Log homes today continue over 400 years of heritage in look & style.
- Eco friendly. There is much less use of preassembled products in log homes as compared to traditional homes.
- Natural insulation. Air cells in the wood fibre offer one of the best forms of insulation from either heat or cold. Log homes are very cool in summer and very cosy in winter.
- Low upkeep. A home built with treated logs will offer you weather-proofing unparalleled by any other natural material. Log homes retain their elegance through all seasons, which leaves you lots of time to enjoy living in your log housing.
- Log homes also have and will always have an excellent reselling value!